- If you think your religious liberties are being threatened...
Co-Branded faith based counseling forms
- These forms make chaplains' dual role as provider and facilitator of religious liberty clear to all service members who seek counseling. If these forms are used or referred to during intake, chaplains can avoid confusion before entering into confidential/privileged communication.
- The memo template guides service members through the process of requesting a religious accommodation. While no template can possibly cover every situation and should not be relied upon as a substitute for legal counsel, the memo helps service members through the process.
- The kit helps guard the most precious freedom anyone in our society has: religious liberty. It also helps protect chaplains against increasingly hosting legal threats.
- The paper explores the titular role from a historic and legal basis.